Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The Sterile Processing Technician specializes in sterilizing, preparing and packaging surgical tools and equipment. Sterile Processing Techs has to have advanced knowledge about surgical instruments and various methods to decontaminate and prevent infections.
As a Sterile Processing Tech your responsibilities include:
- Making certain all medical equipment and tools are sterile and all safety precautions are followed.
- Managing inventory of surgical supplies and equipment by stocking and placing orders.
- Inspect and test all surgical equipment, instruments and tools for defects or problems prior to surgeries.
One year of experience as a Sterile Processing Technician within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.