The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for caring for patients of all ages that have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will occasionally apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties include:
- Evaluating patient's present health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and prescribed medications with the supervision of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory exams and monitoring any devices related to the patient's treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.