The "Big Easy" is your next great adventure! Talk about checking off an awesome city on your travel nursing location bucket list. You'll immediately feel the electricity of the city.
From the culture, art, cuisine, music and incredible people you'll quickly realize why this city attracts so many. Let's put it this way, you'll need a lot more time than your 13 week contract to explore everything New Orleans has to offer, but you can definitely check a few things off your sight-seeing list! First and foremost, you need to explore the French Quarter. There is so much to do and see here. Especially, visiting the world famous Bourbon Street. You'll find live entertainment, restaurants and bars waiting for you. The true heart and soul of the city. If you're looking for something a little more peaceful and serene, check out Garden District. You'll view gorgeous historic homes surrounded by lush landscape and mature trees - relaxing stroll after your visit to Bourbon Street. You'll come ALIVE in New Orleans! Time to take the leap and lock in your next contract in NOLA.
The TELE Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients who must have special monitoring, frequently this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Giving medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their families about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.