RNSDUShawnee Mission, KS
Stepdown RNs take care of patients who were critically ill or injured and who are recovering. Stepdown RNs help with a safe and smooth transition from the ICU to the general nursing floors, for both the patients and their family members.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Stepdown Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Developing a plan of care for the patient while working with other healthcare staff members.
- Closely watching the patient's care and make provisions to make certain they are stable.
- Preforming patient assessments (pre and post Intensive Care Unit care) and document results.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Stepdown Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours