The Psychiatric RN is responsible for providing health care for patients who are diagnosed with behavioral and mental illnesses.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Psychiatric RN your duties include:
- Planning out medication routines for the patient and track the findings of the patient's condition.
- Educating patients and their family members about the patient's condition and the proper ways to deal with their condition.
- Providing emotional support and companionship for the patient while maintaining a safe, and effective treatment plan.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Psychiatric Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
23:00 - 07:00