Greenville, NC is home to about 90,000 people and continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There's great appeal to this booming city. When you take on your contract here, you'll quickly understand why it is such a loved city. From the gorgeous landscape to the lively downtown, you'll find much more than you bargained for here.
One of the best ways to explore Greenville is on your own two feet. Numerous parks and trails surround the city making it easy to explore, exercise and get yourself acquainted with your new home. If you are looking for more indoor activities, there is plenty for you to do as well. Enjoy a variety of museums, shops, breweries and restaurants to keep you occupied.
The great thing about Greenville is that no matter your interests, you'll find something right for you. Perfect balance of exciting city life and small town hospitality. Time to take on Greenville for your next nursing contract!
ICU RNs must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening trauma. Intensive Care Unit Nurses must have the ability to make immediate and spot on decisions while keeping composed during unpredictable, traumatic events.
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the patient’s progress.
- Following the correct process if the patient’s condition changes.
- Helping physicians with procedures.
- Making sure all medical equipment is functioning properly while taking care of the patient.
- Administering needed medication in a fast moving, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.