Your next RN contract is waiting for you in the city of blues, soul and rock & roll! Memphis, TN is an awesome place for you to call home during your next assignment. There is so much excitement and life that exudes from this area. With so much for you to explore and discover in this city, it's time to let the fun begin!
First and foremost, we would be foolish not to tell you about the iconic Graceland – the Home of Elvis Presley. This is just an amazing spot to see where "The King" lived and spent his free time. Not only will you explore the mansion, but you'll be able to check out exhibits, personal items and honors that acknowledge Elvis. This is a great tour to step back in time and appreciate the great music that Elvis brought to us.
Another area you must visit is Beale Street – you'll run into entertainment, restaurants and shops without even trying! This is noted as being one of the coolest spots in Memphis; therefore, you must check it out during your nursing assignment.
There's no better way to settle into your new southern home like a little comfort food. We can't think of a better place to try than the original B.B. King's Blues Club. This iconic restaurant is the truest definition of "dinner and a show"! After you treat your taste buds to their famous ribs, get up and dance to the live music and take in the vibes of Memphis!
Memphis is a once-in-a-lifetime location for an RN contract, don't let it pass you by!
A Pediatric Registered nurse is responsible for the care of children of all ages if they become ill. Pediatric RNs will see various conditions and illnesses and offer care solutions.
As a Pediatric Registered nurse your responsibilities include:
- Performing normal checkups, checking and recording vital signs.
- Giving prescribed medications and immunizations, while monitoring the patient closely.
- Communicating with parents and their family reviewing conditions and required treatments.
- Advising the patient and their family members about healthy lifestyle habits and activities.
One year of experience as a Pediatric Registered nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.