A Pediatric Registered nurse is responsible for the care of children of all ages if they become ill. Pediatric RNs will see various conditions and illnesses and offer care solutions.
As a Pediatric Registered nurse your responsibilities include:
- Performing normal checkups, checking and recording vital signs.
- Giving prescribed medications and immunizations, while monitoring the patient closely.
- Communicating with parents and their family reviewing conditions and required treatments.
- Advising the patient and their family members about healthy lifestyle habits and activities.
One year of experience as a Pediatric Registered nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.