A Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN oversees the general care of a child or infant with serious medical matters that must have constant supervision. PICU RNs play a major part in managing any changes in the patient's condition.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN your responsibilities include
- Administering meds.
- Performing patient checks.
- Completing scheduled procedures as instructed by the doctor.
- Ensuring that the patient's emotional and physical needs are satisfied.
- Completing physicals and screening for diseases.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
19:00 - 07:00