The exhilarating city of Chicago is filled with nursing jobs, entertainment and world renowned restaurants. This is the perfect place to land your feet for the next 13 weeks. Let's take a stroll through the "Windy City" together.
Get your bearings by taking the "Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour". This option is a great way for you to explore the city with live commentary explaining the sights. Take control of your tour and get to know Chicago with ease.
Of course it wouldn't be Chicago without mentioning the world famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza – is your mouth watering yet?! Lou Malnati's is a must while you are in Chicago. Enjoy the deep history of this restaurant (no pun intended) and the best slice of pizza around! Perfect spot to meet your co-workers after a long shift.
If you need a good laugh, check out The Second City comedy club. This is an iconic spot that saw some of comedy's greats, like Steve Carell, Tina Fey and Bill Murray to name a few. The stress of the day will soon pass when you're kicked back laughing at some of the best comedians around.
The beauty of a nursing contract in Chicago is there's never a lack of things to do and incredible food to eat. But, don't just take our word for it. Experience all Chicago has to offer yourself…you won't regret it!
A Pediatric Nurse is in charge of the care of children of all ages when they are sick. Pediatric RNs will see many different conditions and illnesses and offer care options.
As a Pediatric Registered nurse your responsibilities include:
- Conducting normal checkups, checking and tracking vitals.
- Administering medications and immunizations, while monitoring the patient closely.
- Meeting with parents and their family reviewing conditions and possible treatments.
- Advising the patient and their family members about healthy lifestyle habits and activities.
One year of experience as a Pediatric Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.