Gorgeous views, exceptional fishing, exhilarating hiking trails and the prime wine tasting destination. Sounds like Medford is the packaged deal, right?
If you are looking for a slice of heaven, then you must visit Rogue River. This is the ideal location for rafting, fishing or simply just sight-seeing. The beauty of this area is indescribable. After you dry off from your rafting adventure, you must visit DANCIN Vineyards. Enjoy amazing wine and food pairings along with spectacular views. This will be a place you talk about for years to come. After all, it was voted "The Very Best Winery of 2019" by Southern Oregon Magazine – according to Trip Advisor. Adventure, heavenly views and fantastic food and wine await. It's time to take the plunge and head to Medford, OR!
The Post Anesthetic Care Unit Registered nurse is responsible for the daily care of patients that have just undergone anesthesia during a procedures. PACU Nurses care for all types of patients, from adults to children and play an important role in the patient’s recovery.
As a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Registered nurse your duties include:
- Analyze the patient’s health status and supply medications as needed.
- Assisting patients with personal needs directly after their medical procedure as they are brought back to consciousness.
- Monitor the vitals of the patient and ensure that no complications are found.
- Take care of the patients surgical wounds and replace dressings when necessary.
One year of experience as a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.