North Carolina is a quintessentially southern state with fantastic beaches, majestic mountains, plenty of culture, history and fun all over. Enjoy the city life in Charlotte or one of the other exciting cities and then get away from it all one weekend with a trip to the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and the next week take a dip in the clear blue Atlantic and get a tan on the beach. RN can have it all in North Carolina.
Sun, sand, surf and relaxation are always close by in North Carolina. The coast and 300 miles of barrier island beaches have everything RN need to play and recharge. Enjoy fresh caught seafood right off the boat then shop until you drop in the great shopping districts. Later play a round of golf or visit a spa or winery.
The mountains of western North Carolina are famous for their waterfalls that draw hikers and photographers from across the country. The Great Smokey Mountains, the Appalachian Trail and the Blue Ridge Parkway are all found in western NC too. And don't miss the scenic coastal beauty on the Outer Banks where you'll find lighthouses and wild horses.
Make your next 13 week travel nursing assignment one you'll never forget with an assignment in the great state of North Carolina!
The Orthopedic RN is responsible for providing care for patients that are suffering from musculoskeletal diseases and disorders. It is important for Orthopedic Registered Nurses to be understanding of the patient’s they are working with and make sure the patient is receiving the best health care plan possible.
As a Orthopedic Registered Nurse your duties include:
- Helping the patient while they recover by offering standard mobility and strength tactics.
- Educating patients and their family members on musculoskeletal disorders and diseases and how to deal with them.
- Working with the physicians while performing medical procedures if necessary.
One year of experience as a Orthopedic Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.