Coffee, gorgeous mountains and the space needle, just to name a few things that make up the incredible city of Seattle, WA. Taking your next contract in the "Emerald City" may have you question ever leaving. Let's take a glance into the city and let you decide.
It goes without saying that the views in Seattle are one of a kind. The best way to take it all in is on the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you around the city exploring iconic spots, including; the Seattle Center, the Space Needle, the site of the first Starbucks and much more. This tour is a great way to get familiarized with your new home for the next 13 weeks.
Another must in Seattle is indulging in the best seafood around! Take yourself out to dinner to Elliott's Oyster House, not only is the food dynamite, but the atmosphere is picturesque. There isn't much better after a nursing shift, so go on and enjoy yourself!
Working and exploring in Seattle, WA will leave you with fond memories and excellent stories. The Pacific Northwest is calling your name. Let Seattle take you in for your next contract…the city won't disappoint!
The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for helping surgeons in the operating room. OR RNs will prep the OR and the patient for surgery and make sure that all equipment is clean and operating correctly.
Operating Room Nurse duties consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predict the needs of the surgeons and hand instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Gathering and logging any items needed for lab work.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.