The Operating Room Nurse is responsible for aiding surgeons in the OR. OR Registered Nurses will prepare the room and the patient for surgery and make sure that all medical equipment is safe and working properly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Nurse responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the procedure.
- Anticipate what the surgeons need and provide medical instruments and medical supplies to them during operations.
- Collecting and labeling all items needed for lab work.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00