The OR Nurse is responsible for working with surgeons in the OR. OR Registered Nurses will prepare the operating room and the patient for surgery and make positive that all equipment is clean and operating properly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room Nurse responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the well being of the patient before, during and after the procedure.
- Anticipate what the surgeons need and give instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Gathering and logging any items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Operating Room RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00