The OR Nurse is responsible for helping surgeons in the operating room. OR Registered Nurses will prep the room and the patient for surgery and make positive that all equipment is clean and operating properly.
ResponsibilitiesOR RN duties include:
- Monitoring the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgeons and hand instruments and supplies to them during procedures.
- Gathering and labeling all items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours