The southern charm in Winston Salem, NC radiates off of the locals, making it a great place to land your next contract. There is so much history that lingers here, so take a deep dive into the city you will call home the next 13 weeks. Familiarize yourself with the region by visiting a variety of museums. You'll gain a greater appreciation for the strong roots of this area.
If you prefer a little adventure in your life, take a segway or stand-up paddle-board tour with Triad ECO Adventures. You won't regret touring the city through this lens and don't worry safety training is provided. We don't want you to be a visitor of the hospital on your contract! After your tour of the city, we highly recommend visiting Ryan's Restaurant. This unique spot will leave you feeling relaxed and full!
You can't go wrong with however you choose to explore Winston Salem, but don't just take our word for it!
An OB/GYN Nurse specializes in taking care of women who are pregnant. In addition, OB/GYN RNs work to handle problems related to female reproductive organs. Obstetrics and Gynecology Registered Nurses commit to making women’s lives better.
As an OB/GYN Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Utilizing medical/surgical nursing skills.
- How women are cared for is the primary responsibility of OB/GYN Nurses.
- Ability to provide care for mothers and babies in a caring manner is a must.
- Will need to help with preparing equipment, tools and supplies that are needed daily.
One year of experience as a OB/GYN RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.