The OR Nurse is responsible for assisting surgeons in the OR. OR Registered Nurses will prep the room and the patient for surgery and make positive that all equipment is safe and operating properly.
ResponsibilitiesOperating Room RN duties include:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipate the needs of the surgeons and provide medical instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Preserving and logging the items needed for lab work.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00