Close your eyes and imagine the most magnificent views of your life…now open! Poof, you're in the glorious land of Anchorage, AK!
Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska with much to do and even more to see. One way to take in the beauty of this city is to spend some time enjoying the wildlife. One spot in particular is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Here you can get up close and personal with Alaskan wildlife, an opportunity that not many are fortunate enough to get. Another great adventure is taking the Alyeska Resort Aerial Tramway, which will give you an unforgettable perspective of the area.
Naturally, Anchorage is a place that has numerous exploration opportunities. But, if you are looking for a more laid back approach – you can find it here too. Enjoy gorgeous spas, incredible restaurants and breathtaking walking trails. However you do Anchorage, it can't be done wrong. It's time to explore your next RN contract here.
The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting surgeons in the OR. OR Registered Nurses will prepare the OR and the patient for the procedure and make positive that all medical equipment is sterile and operating correctly.
Operating Room RN duties consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipate what the surgeons need and provide medical instruments and supplies to them during operations.
- Preserving and tracking any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an OR Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.