The beautiful Fox River runs northward through Appleton as it makes its way to Lake Michigan at Green Bay. Several great trails are available for hiking and biking along the Fox River and throughout Appleton and the neighboring communities. In the summer, flower beds line the roads and the sounds of birds fill the air.
High Cliff State Park is just a few minutes outside of Appleton at the north end of Lake Winnebago. It has a marina, public beach, huge playground for the kids and plenty of room to relax or have a picnic. The cliffs above the beach are great for hiking or rock climbing.
Consider Appleton or one of the other Fox Cities for the next step in your career!
ResponsibilitiesAs an Oncology Nurse your duties consist of:
- Providing sympathy to patients while educating them on their condition.
- Administering chemotherapy and other crucial medications to the patient.
- Observing the patient's physical and mental well being and documenting their progress.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Oncology RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.