Greenville, NC is home to about 90,000 people and continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There's great appeal to this booming city. When you take on your contract here, you'll quickly understand why it is such a loved city. From the gorgeous landscape to the lively downtown, you'll find much more than you bargained for here.
One of the best ways to explore Greenville is on your own two feet. Numerous parks and trails surround the city making it easy to explore, exercise and get yourself acquainted with your new home. If you are looking for more indoor activities, there is plenty for you to do as well. Enjoy a variety of museums, shops, breweries and restaurants to keep you occupied.
The great thing about Greenville is that no matter your interests, you'll find something right for you. Perfect balance of exciting city life and small town hospitality. Time to take on Greenville for your next nursing contract!
The formost priority for the Oncology Nurse is to assist patients who are diagnosed with different stages of cancer. Oncology Registered Nurses also assist patients that have a increased risk of getting the disease, and provide patients with preventative routines.
As an Oncology Registered Nurse your duties include:
- Providing compassion to patients while educating them on their condition.
- Administering chemotherapy and other necessary medications to the patient.
- Overseeing the patient’s physical and mental health and reporting their progress.
One year of experience as a Oncology Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.