Greenville, NC is home to about 90,000 people and continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There's great appeal to this booming city. When you take on your contract here, you'll quickly understand why it is such a loved city. From the gorgeous landscape to the lively downtown, you'll find much more than you bargained for here.
One of the best ways to explore Greenville is on your own two feet. Numerous parks and trails surround the city making it easy to explore, exercise and get yourself acquainted with your new home. If you are looking for more indoor activities, there is plenty for you to do as well. Enjoy a variety of museums, shops, breweries and restaurants to keep you occupied.
The great thing about Greenville is that no matter your interests, you'll find something right for you. Perfect balance of exciting city life and small town hospitality. Time to take on Greenville for your next nursing contract!
The key focus for the Oncology RN is to provide care for patients who are diagnosed with various stages of cancer. Oncology Registered Nurses also work with patients that have a greater risk of getting the disease, and supply the patients with preventative routines.
As an Oncology RN your responsibilities include:
- Providing care and concern to patients while educating them on their condition.
- Administering chemotherapy and other important medications to the patient.
- Overseeing the patient’s physical and mental condition and documenting the patient’s progress.
One year of experience as a Oncology RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.