An OB/GYN Nurse specializes in taking care of expecting mothers. In addition, OB/GYN Nurses work to resolve problems related to female reproductive organs. OB/GYN Nurses commit to making women's lives better.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Obstetrics and Gynecology RN your responsibilities consist of:
- Utilizing medical and surgical nursing skills.
- How women are cared for is the primary responsibility of Obstetrics and Gynecology Nurses.
- Ability to take care of moms and babies in a tender manner is a must.
- Will need to assist with prepping equipment, tools and supplies that are needed every day.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Obstetrics and Gynecology Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours