The southern charm in Winston Salem, NC radiates off of the locals, making it a great place to land your next contract. There is so much history that lingers here, so take a deep dive into the city you will call home the next 13 weeks. Familiarize yourself with the region by visiting a variety of museums. You'll gain a greater appreciation for the strong roots of this area.
If you prefer a little adventure in your life, take a segway or stand-up paddle-board tour with Triad ECO Adventures. You won't regret touring the city through this lens and don't worry safety training is provided. We don't want you to be a visitor of the hospital on your contract! After your tour of the city, we highly recommend visiting Ryan's Restaurant. This unique spot will leave you feeling relaxed and full!
You can't go wrong with however you choose to explore Winston Salem, but don't just take our word for it!
A Med/Surg RN performs a variety of duties from entry to discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical RN’s work directly with patients and also may assist a doctor with procedures. A Medical Surgical Nurse can handle the duties of a charge nurse when assigned.
As a Med/Surg Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Doing patient admissions and assessments.
- Distributing needed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and the results of their tests.
- Implementing physicians orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
One year of experience as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.