If you want your next 13 week travel nursing assignment to be unforgettable, then make your next destination Massachusetts . History comes alive in this great state and promises a vibrant nightlife, thriving arts scene, great dining (and fresh seafood!); all while advancing your nursing career.
Massachusetts has some of the best beaches on the east coast. Go for a dip on Cape Cod beach or walk along Moshup Beach on Martha's Vineyard (rated one of the best walking beaches in America by The Travel Channel) or take one of the many other costal hikes that make Massachusetts a favorite destination for travel nurses.Experience the history of our great nation for yourself by visiting the Mayflower. Feeling a little more adventurous? Check out Historic Salem, which has been beautifully preserved while reliving the history of the Salem Witch Trials. These and many more historic locations wait for you right here in Massachusetts.
The fun never stops for RN in Massachusetts. There are incredible museums, galleries and the New England Aquarium. Fantastic restaurants with fresh seafood (lobster and Boston Clam Chowder) and you can end your night at one of the great area night clubs. No matter what your lifestyle, Massachusetts has plenty to offer and is sure to make your next 13 week travel nursing assignment an experience you won't soon forget.
ResponsibilitiesAs a L&D Nurse some of your duties include:
- Assessing contractions, cervix for dilation, heart rates, etc.
- Performing follow-up duties which include:
- Assessing the newborns general condition.
- Assessing the mothers condition.
- Looking for signs of distress.
- Checking for signs of infections and any other troubles.
- One year of experience as a Labor and Delivery RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.