You can experience the rapture of all-encompassing beauty in the state of Illinois. This is a superb site for a travel assignment as it has the potential to build some of your finest memories as a nurse. This is the epitome of sheer brilliance and immeasurable wealth. You will never forget your time spent in the glorious splendor of this state.
From the north to the south, this state is brimming with striking natural magnificence. You can sign up for a trip on the Fox River, visit the Shawnee National Forest and take in some of the greatest views known to man, or snap a photo of you and your friends beside the enormous Superman statue.
Three zoos represent the inspiring animal frontier in Illinois. Scovill Zoo features a long list of exotic creatures who are far from camera-shy; Brookfield Zoo contains a vast array of exhibits and showcases its strong belief in protecting natural wildlife; finally, Lincoln Park Zoo dazzles visitors while teaching about the extraordinary achievements of everything from tiny poison dart frogs to proud and mighty lions.
With an overload of discovery to be absorbed, Illinois is a delight to all your senses. Be sure to bring your camera and journal along if you select this as your next travel location site. Illinois is an incredible state to visit and a perfect example of why travel nursing is such a highlight.
ResponsibilitiesICU Nurses responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if there are any changes in the patient's condition.
- Assisting physicians with procedures.
- Ensuring all medical devices are functioning correctly while caring for patients.
- Administering needed medication in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.