Emergency Nurses assist patients that are experiencing life-threatening trauma or injuries. Emergency Room Nurses need to have the ability to rapidly identify life-threatening problems while remaining professional and calm.
As an Emergency Room RNs your duties consist of:
- Managing time and having the ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are in stable condition and managing any discomfort in an intense setting.
- Giving prescribed medications while checking for allergies to prevent complications.
- Rapidly obtain vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency room RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.