Gorgeous views, exceptional fishing, exhilarating hiking trails and the prime wine tasting destination. Sounds like Medford is the packaged deal, right?
If you are looking for a slice of heaven, then you must visit Rogue River. This is the ideal location for rafting, fishing or simply just sight-seeing. The beauty of this area is indescribable. After you dry off from your rafting adventure, you must visit DANCIN Vineyards. Enjoy amazing wine and food pairings along with spectacular views. This will be a place you talk about for years to come. After all, it was voted "The Very Best Winery of 2019" by Southern Oregon Magazine – according to Trip Advisor. Adventure, heavenly views and fantastic food and wine await. It's time to take the plunge and head to Medford, OR!
Emergency Nurses assist patients that are experiencing life-threatening trauma or injuries. Emergency Room Nurses need to have the ability to rapidly identify life-threatening problems while remaining professional and calm.
As an Emergency Room RNs your duties consist of:
- Managing time and having the ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are in stable condition and managing any discomfort in an intense setting.
- Giving prescribed medications while checking for allergies to prevent complications.
- Rapidly obtain vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency room RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.