Charleston, WV offers so much more than just great job opportunities. Imagine looking out your window to find beautiful mountain peaks and lush greenery. You can almost smell the crispness in the air, it is such an alluring place for your next contract. Let's take a walk through Charleston and explore more…
One of the best ways to immerse yourself into the city is checking out the West Virginia State Museum. Take an afternoon to explore the numerous exhibits and unique artifacts that will take you back in time. You'll leave your tour with a greater appreciation for the state.
If you are looking for a spot with gorgeous views, then you need to stretch your legs at Overlook Rock Trail located in Kanawha State Forest. Walk through the lush forest, which if you were mistaken is right out of a movie. Be sure to snap photos to remember the stunning sights.
With all this exploring you owe it to yourself to relax a bit. There's no better way than with some great food and drink. Make your way over to Pies & Pints for some cold beverages and delicious pizza. This spot is a city favorite and we're sure it'll become yours too!
Are you ready to take on Charleston?
Emergency Nurses assist people who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Nurses need to be able to immediately identify life-threatening problems while keeping calm and professional.
As an Emergency Nurse your duties consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make fast, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying prescribed medications while reviewing their records for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly taking vitals and other samples if needed.
One year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.