Emergency Room Registered Nurses help patients who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Room Nurses need to have the ability to rapidly identify life-threatening complications while staying professional and calm.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Emergency Nurses your duties include:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make quick, accurate assessments.
- Making sure patients are stable and reducing any pain in an intense setting.
- Supplying prescribed medications while checking for allergies to prevent problems.
- Rapidly take vitals and other samples if needed.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Emergency nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours