Travelers who take an assignment in Iowa are always in for a treat. With picturesque views and a friendly social environment, this is certainly one of the more pleasant states to work and play in.
Iowa has more than its share of attractions. The Octagon Center for the Arts makes a point to inspire others to be creative. The art galleries hold immortal images and work by talented artists that challenge the minds of viewers. You'll also find unique treasures at the gift shop; the items here are handcrafted and therefore one of a kind. If you long for an action-packed time, you can spend the day at Adventureland. Space Shot, Tornado, and the Dragon are just some of the most stimulating rides in the park. Arcade games and the ever-popular bingo also appeal to a multitude of guests.
During your stay, you'll be encouraged to enjoy the pleasures of the natural world as well. Tour Crystal Lake Cave to drink in the dazzling sight of glittering stalactites and giant stalagmites. For a greener, more flowery scene, botanical gardens such as Heritage Rose Garden nurture colorful blooms that have attracted visitors for years and continue to do so today.
You can give yourself the chance to enjoy the finer things in life whilst on assignment in Iowa. This state is many a travel nurse's dream come true, and who knows - it may be just the place you were looking for.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Emergency Nurses your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and possessing ability to make immediate, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are stable and managing any discomfort in an intense setting.
- Providing prescribed medications while checking for any allergies to prevent complications.
- Quickly take vitals and other health samples if necessary.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an Emergency room nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.