You know your next nursing contract is calling you to the beach…we can hear it, can't you?! Fort Lauderdale, FL is the ideal destination for any travel nurse. Beaches, palm trees, sun and surf. What more could you ask for on your next assignment. Grab the sunscreen and let's explore what your future will look like in Fort Lauderdale…
First and foremost, you must get your toes in the sand at Fort Lauderdale Beach. Whether you decide to just relax on the beach and soak up the sun, or take on an aquatic adventure and catch some waves – you will not be disappointed. While you are there you can take a break from the sun and enjoy the local bars, restaurants and shops. Sounds like a perfect place to kick your feet up!
As a nurse, you are on your feet all day – so a Fort Lauderdale Segway Tour is just the ticket for you! Explore this gorgeous city without adding more blisters to your feet! If you are unsure on how to ride a Segway, no worries. There is a brief training session to get your familiarized and then off you go for a two and half hour tour.
This is just a glimpse into your life as a Fort Lauderdale travel nurse – imagine the other life changing experiences you'll have during your contract here!
A Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse evaluates and executes necessary health care for patients before, during, and after the operation. Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse play an key role in assisting physicians during various types of procedures in the cardiovascular operating area.
As a CVOR Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a sterile and safe surgical environment for patients.
- Assessing patient’s condition.
- Implementing patient care plans.
- Helping doctors during procedures to make certain that medical devices are working properly.
- Monitoring the condition of the patient during and after the procedure.
- Teaching the patient and their family members about ongoing needs and care of the patient to make sure they quickly recover and do so comfortably.
One year of experience as a CVOR RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.