RNCCUGlens Falls, NY
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Intensive Care Unit Nurses must have the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while staying composed during unforeseen, traumatic events.
ResponsibilitiesICU Nurses responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the patient's progress.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient's condition.
- Helping doctors with procedures.
- Making sure all medical devices are functioning properly while taking care of the patient.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast moving, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an ICU RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Glens Falls, NY
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours