ICU RNs must provide top end care for patients with life-threatening trauma. ICU Nurses must have the ability to make rapid and spot on decisions while staying composed during unpredictable, traumatic events.
ResponsibilitiesICU RNs responsibilities consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Following the correct process if the patient's condition changes.
- Helping medical staff with medical procedures.
- Ensuring all medical devices are functioning correctly while taking care of the patient.
- Giving needed medication in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of current health status of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an ICU Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours