Gorgeous views, exceptional fishing, exhilarating hiking trails and the prime wine tasting destination. Sounds like Medford is the packaged deal, right?
If you are looking for a slice of heaven, then you must visit Rogue River. This is the ideal location for rafting, fishing or simply just sight-seeing. The beauty of this area is indescribable. After you dry off from your rafting adventure, you must visit DANCIN Vineyards. Enjoy amazing wine and food pairings along with spectacular views. This will be a place you talk about for years to come. After all, it was voted "The Very Best Winery of 2019" by Southern Oregon Magazine – according to Trip Advisor. Adventure, heavenly views and fantastic food and wine await. It's time to take the plunge and head to Medford, OR!
The Catheterization Lab Nurse assists physicians in the analysis and treatment of cardiac problems. Cath lab nurses are responsible for preparing the patient for their procedures, and provide physical and emotional support to the patient.
As a Catheterization Lab Nurse your duties include:
- Monitoring the patient’s vitals before, during and after procedures.
- Giving and logging medication.
- Providing treatment when needed.
- Helping the physicians perform varying procedures such as stent placements.
One year of experience as a Cath Lab Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.