RNCardiac Cath LabCleveland, OH
The Catheterization Lab Nurse assists doctors in the analysis and treatment of cardiac conditions. Cath lab nurses are responsible for preparing the patient for their procedures, and give emotional and physical support to the patient.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Catheterization Lab Nurse your duties consist of:
- Monitoring the patient's vitals before, during and after procedures.
- Dispensing and documenting prescribed medication.
- Providing treatment when necessary.
- Assisting the physicians perform varying procedures such as angioplasties.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Cath Lab Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Travel or Local Contract
07:00 - 15:00