RNCASE MGMTAbilene, KS
The RN Case Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and facilitating service for a patient. It is crucial that Registered Nurse Case Managers focus on high quality medical services and efficient processes for the organization and patient.
ResponsibilitiesA Registered Nurse Case Manager's duties consist of:
- Meeting with the patient and their family to diagnose their needs.
- Developing approach to satisfy the patient's needs.
- Providing resources to the patient and their family members.
- Help in finding the most cost-effective method of care.
- Ensuring the plan is meeting the needs of the patient.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Registered Nurse Case Manager within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours