Wisconsin is the Badger State, but you may know it as the cheese state or the dairy capital of the US. While on your travel RN job you'll find fun and interesting things to do spring, summer, fall and winter. During the winter you can have some fun snowmobiling on their 15,000 miles of snowmobile trails, and make sure you visit Eagle River the snowmobile capital of the world. Nurses, if you love hunting there are many spots to hunt deer and turkey. During the fall, it's a great chance to grab your camera and get some beautiful pictures of the leaves changing colors. Take the scenic trip to Door County, which is especially pretty that time of year. Nurses love what Door County has to offer, especially the theaters, great dining, museums, and even lighthouses. There is so much to see!
The Radiology Tech works with the radiology team to perform x-rays of the patient’s tissues, organs, or bones. Radiology Techs must be able to use medical technology necessary to diagnose a variety of health conditions.
As a Radiology Tech your duties consist of:
- Preparing the examination room and equipment necessary for the procedure.
- Positioning patients for their procedure and monitoring them throughout the procedure.
- Documenting results from x-rays taken and reporting this to the patient’s physician.
One year of experience as a Radiology Tech within the past two years.
- Active Radiology Tech License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.