Wisconsin is the Badger State, but you may know it as the cheese state or the dairy capital of the US. While on your travel RN job you'll find fun and interesting things to do spring, summer, fall and winter. During the winter you can have some fun snowmobiling on their 15,000 miles of snowmobile trails, and make sure you visit Eagle River the snowmobile capital of the world. Nurses, if you love hunting there are many spots to hunt deer and turkey. During the fall, it's a great chance to grab your camera and get some beautiful pictures of the leaves changing colors. Take the scenic trip to Door County, which is especially pretty that time of year. Nurses love what Door County has to offer, especially the theaters, great dining, museums, and even lighthouses. There is so much to see!
A Physical Therapist is responsible for working with patients that are injured or ill by improving their mobility and easing any physical pain they are dealing with. Physical Therapists work with other health care staff members to provide the best over-all care for the patient to help them attain their goals.
As an Allied Health Physical Therapist your duties consist of:
- Analyzing the patient’s strength level, mobility and balance.
- Implementing a rehabilitation plan to improve disabilities or impairments, and get past limitations.
- Assisting with various exercises to strengthen and stretch muscles, and teach the patient exercises that they can do on their own.
One year of experience as a Physical Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.