If you are searching for a location for your next Travel Nursing assignment that combines scenic views, cultural experiences, and a variety of choices for how to spend your free time, Virginia could be the perfect choice. Bordered by the Appalachian Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, it's hard to find an inch of the state lacking in gorgeous sights.
The thrill-seeking in spirit can explore Shenandoah National Park. Among the adventures to be had there are the Shenandoah Caverns, where you can take an elevator 200+ feet down to take in breathtaking cave formations. The Blue Ridge Mountains offer beautiful sights and the Traveling RN doubling as a beer enthusiast would enjoy touring the Brew Ridge Trail, which takes you through the mountains to six different craft breweries.
If you hope to soak in some culture when you choose a Travel Nursing assignment, you will find it in Richmond, a city filled with dining, music, and art. Monument Avenue and Historic Downtown are chalk full of American history. Ocean lovers will find themselves at home in Virginia Beach, the perfect place for a Travel Nurse to relax on a beach chair or try something new such as surfing or whale watching.
A variety of features across the state along with signature southern hospitality make Virginia a great choice for a Traveling RN assignment. Call Nurses PRN to see what we have available!
The Cath Laboratory Tech is a healthcare professional that works in the cardiovascular field. Cath Laboratory Technicians spend a great deal of their time in operating rooms assisting doctors during any and all cardiovascular procedures. Because of this, Cath Lab Technicians must be able to react properly to high-stress situations, calmly and effectively.
As a Cath Lab Tech your duties include:
- Make sure the EKG equipment is running effectively before and during procedures.
- Checking the patient’s vital signs before, during and after procedures to make sure all safety measures are taken.
- Review and thoroughly understand a variety of test results, and then also communicate those results with the patients and their family members.
One year of experience as a Cath Lab Tech within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.