RTRTLas Vegas, NV
The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for taking care of patients of all ages who have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will occasionally apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating patient's present health condition, diagnose and record progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and prescribed medications with the assistance of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory examinations and monitoring any machines related to the patient's treatment
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Las Vegas, NV
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours