OR TECHOR Tech/Surg TechColumbus, OH
The OR Technician is responsible for helping surgeons in the operating room. An Operating Room Tech will prep the room and patient for their operation and make sure all medical tools are sterilized and operating correctly.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Allied Health OR Technician your responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the surgery.
- Predicting and handing instruments and supplies to surgeons during surgery.
- Preserving any items needed for lab examinations.
RequirementsOne year of experience as an OR Technician within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 8 hours