We consistently provide high-quality healthcare professionals to meet our clients’ current and future needs. We are always honest and up-front in our communications and operate with the highest degree of integrity.
Our Staffing Solutions
- PER DIEM STAFFING Our Per Diem Staffing is a great option for clients to fill short-term staffing gaps, or to provide additional coverage during busy periods. The staff are employees of Nurses PRN and are scheduled, managed and paid by Nurses PRN. Clients utilizing per diem staffing are able to reduce the level of permanent staff, saving them money while maintaining coverage.
- TRAVEL AND LOCAL CONTRACT STAFFING Contract Staffing is ideal for facilities with long-term staffing shortages. These can be caused by a number of factors including leaves of absence, system-wide training or overall difficulty filling permanent staffing positions. Our contract nurses remain employees of Nurses PRN and are paid by Nurses PRN. We provide contract nurses directly, or through your VMS/MSP partners.
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT Permanent Placement is an option for facilities seeking help recruiting great candidates to join their teams. We work with you to understand your specific needs and then recruit and qualify candidates prior to sending them over to your hiring team. This is a great option for those hard to fill openings.
- FLOAT POOL OUTSOURCING Float Pool Outsourcing is another option to help you minimize your staffing costs, while maximizing patient care. Together we identify your staffing needs. Nurses PRN then recruits and hires a group of nurses that you can utilize to balance your patient census. The nurses remain employees of Nurses PRN and are scheduled and managed by our experienced Account Managers.
- RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING (RPO) Recruitment Process Outsourcing is ideal for clients who want to focus on what they are best at - caring for patients. In this model you would transfer all or part of your recruitment activities to Nurses PRN, allowing us to focus on what we do best - finding quality candidates. We act as your internal recruitment function, using a team of recruiters in our corporate office for better results and onsite training. Nurses PRN manages the recruiting process from job profiling to coordinating the onboarding of new hires.
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (VMS) Vendor Management System is a technology we utilize as part of our RPO process. The key benefit of employing a VMS system is providing our partner agencies with immediate access to your new job orders and status changes, allowing you to fill your needs much more quickly.
- MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER RECRUITMENT (MSP) Managed Service Provider is often ideal for larger clients with a multitude of needs across an entire hospital system. With this model we set up a process to post your openings to a number of our partner agencies. We screen the candidates and ensure all vendors are following your specific compliance measurements. We are responsible for all staffing agency relationships and potential issues with their nurses. Consolidated billing is a key benefit of using Nurses PRN as your MSP.
Why Nurses PRN?
Let's Work Together!
Are you a current client with us?
Log in to your Client Portal below to add shifts and view your schedule.