The Operating Room Tech is responsible for working with surgeons in the OR. An OR Tech will prep the room and patient for their operation and make sure all medical tools are sterile and operational.
As an Allied Health OR Technician your responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating the health of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Anticipating and providing supplies and instruments to surgeons during operation.
- Preserving any items needed for lab examinations.
One year of experience as an OR Technician within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.