The TELE RN is responsible for caring for patients who need special monitoring, frequently this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Telemetry Nurse your duties consist of:
- Distributing medications and use life measuring equipment.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a TELE Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours