The Telemetry Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that need special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Telemetry Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Giving prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their families regarding their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a TELE Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours