The Telemetry Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that require special monitoring, sometimes this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Telemetry Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Distributing prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
RequirementsOne year of experience as a Telemetry Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Travel or Local Contract
Nights, 12 hours