Greenville, NC is home to about 90,000 people and continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There's great appeal to this booming city. When you take on your contract here, you'll quickly understand why it is such a loved city. From the gorgeous landscape to the lively downtown, you'll find much more than you bargained for here.
One of the best ways to explore Greenville is on your own two feet. Numerous parks and trails surround the city making it easy to explore, exercise and get yourself acquainted with your new home. If you are looking for more indoor activities, there is plenty for you to do as well. Enjoy a variety of museums, shops, breweries and restaurants to keep you occupied.
The great thing about Greenville is that no matter your interests, you'll find something right for you. Perfect balance of exciting city life and small town hospitality. Time to take on Greenville for your next nursing contract!
The Telemetry RN is responsible for caring for patients that need special monitoring, frequently including patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE Registered Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Giving medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.