Missouri is the "Show Me" state and it has lots to show great nurses such as yourself. Missouri is a microcosm of America with lots of arts, culture, fine dining and nightlife in the big cities and natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities in the the rest of the state.
Visiting the top of the Gateway Arch should go to the top of list of things to do for anyone in St. Louis, but museums and art galleries, like the St. Louis Science Center, the Saint Louis Art Museum, should be on that list too. Parents will enjoy taking the kids to the St. Louis Children's Museum (aka the Magic house). And if you want to get some adrenaline flowing, visitSix Flags St. Louis.
Kansas City has just added the Power and Light District to it's list of dinning and entertainment spots--joining Westport, The Plaza and Legends/Kansas Speedway. Kansas City also has two major amusement parks to entertain you during the warmer months: Worlds of Fun and the new Schlitterbahn Water Park and Vacation Village. Schlitterbahn parks are consistently rated among the best water parks in the world.
The middle of Missouri is full of natural beauty. The Lake of the Ozarks is a great place for boating, skiing or enjoying a few days of at one of the many resorts surrounding it. Ha Ha Tonka is a spectacular hiking spot (with a deserted castle) and Missouri features some spectacular caves, including Bridal Cave, also in the Ozarks.
The TELE Nurse is responsible for caring for patients that require special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a Telemetry Registered Nurse your duties include:
- Giving prescribed medications and use life measuring instruments.
- Interpreting data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.