If you haven't been to the east coast on a travel nursing assignment, you must! Baltimore, MD is a great place to start your eastern excursion, too! There is so much exploration, seafood, unique neighborhoods and did we mention seafood…?!
According to tripsavvy.com, you MUST explore Baltimore's unique neighborhoods – there are more than 225 of them, so that alone could keep you busy! One of the most popular neighborhoods to visit is Fells Point, which is the neighborhood famous for its nautical past. While you're there you can check out the 120+ pubs, restaurants, coffee shops and stores that make the area so unique. So much to explore in just one neighborhood!
If you'd rather do some exploring inside, you must check out the National Aquarium. This aquarium is quite an experience. Explore four unique levels – each leaving you entranced in a world we often never get to witness firsthand.
After all of your exploring, you're probably wondering where to get some food. Look no further, Rusty Scupper Restaurant & Bar to the rescue! The restaurant is surrounded with windows overlooking a beautiful downtown waterfront scene. It truly is a picturesque setting. Also, the reviews speak for themselves – an almost perfect Google rating with close to 2,000 reviews. We're sold!
Time to get your bags packed for your next travel nursing assignment. Baltimore is calling!
The TELE Registered Nurse is responsible for caring for patients that must have special monitoring, frequently this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a Telemetry Nurse your duties include:
- Giving medications and use life measuring equipment.
- Interpreting data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members regarding their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.