If you love good barbecue, jazz music and the excitement of a unique city then you've found the spot for you! Kansas City, MO has the appeal of old town charm with a dash of big city life, so you'll quickly feel at home here. There's nothing like the hospitality of the Midwest, and Kansas City will not disappoint!
Since barbecue is a staple in this city, this should be one of the first things that you try! One of the best spots in the city is Jack Stack Barbecue – Freight House. Even if barbecue is not your jam, you'll find plenty on the menu to satisfy your hunger. This is a great spot to come and unwind after a long shift at the hospital.
After an amazing dinner at Jack Stack Barbecue, stroll down to Green Lady Lounge for some soulful jazz music and delicious local brews. The unique vibe and dimly lit ambiance will bring you back to a simpler time. Don't just experience this gem by yourself, bring some of your nurse friends along and make some unforgettable memories!
If retail therapy is at the top of your list, then you picked the right city! Kansas City is home to the iconic Country Club Plaza, known for incredible shopping, historic structures and amazing restaurants. What a way to spend a day off… you'll be refreshed and ready to go for your next shift!
You must experience Kansas City yourself to gain a full appreciation of all it has to offer. Snatch up your next nursing job here!
The Telemetry RN is responsible for taking care of patients that need special monitoring, often including patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
As a Telemetry RN your duties include:
- Distributing prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their family members regarding their condition.
- Educating patients about the different ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.