Your next travel RN contract is waiting for you in the heart of the south – Birmingham, AL! The southern hospitality of Birmingham will surely have you feeling right at home. You will have an incredible experience here, we just know it!
The first of many things to do on your assignment is to check out the Oak Mountain State Park. This is an incredible spot for biking, hiking, and walking – all while taking in the breathtaking views of Alabama. You can also have a little adventure by renting a boat, going horseback riding and perfecting your golf game. This is definitely a place you'll be coming back to more than once!
After a fun day at Oak Mountain State Park, pop in at Saw's Juke Joint for some delicious food. Men's Journal is quoted saying this place has the "Best Barbecue in America"! I don't know about you, but we're intrigued. Definitely worth trying for yourself.
Birmingham is a travel nurse's dream location. Fantastic sights, parks, restaurants and so much more! It is truly a city that you will love to explore. Your 13 week contract is going to go so fast, you'll wish for an extension in this great city!
The Telemetry Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that must have special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
As a TELE Nurse your duties include:
- Administering medications and operating life measuring equipment.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their families about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a Telemetry Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.